What's new

The right juice?

mr_m_cox

Postman
Hi All,

Just ordered my first ever sub ohm rig and was wanting some advice on good juice to go for.

I am looking for good place to start juice wise in terms of PG/VG ratios and flours that do well in a subohm vape. I will be moving to subohm from using 18mg juice at 1.5 and 1.8. I have been told that this is too higher nic content to sub with so I was thinking go to 6mg, too high?

Any advice/suggestions would be great

It's just down to personal flavour preference really. What sort of flavours do you like? People can then suggest something you might like.
Switching from 18mg to sub ohm 6mg is quite a leap so keep some 18mg in your present setup handy for when you need it. Alot of people reduce too quick, and go back to the ciggies. I vape 50/50 pg/vg subohm and 6mg.

Thanks for the reply. The only reason I am cutting nic level is because I have been told that to subohm 18mg will be a very harsh throat hit and likely make me feel ill due to increased vapor production causing greater nic adsorption

In terms of flavour I am current loving cuttwood boss reserve. Enjoy custards, peach, Apple, toffee/fudge

I am happy to sort flavour myself but in terms of pg/vg what ration will give me good vapour production and maintain a decent flavour?

I just use DIY at 6mg so not the one to recommend other e liquids. If doing DIY, Flavour Art is a good place to get concentrates.
Definately go for 6mg in sub ohm, I did 12mg for a few days when I started because that's what I had mixed, but it wasn't a great idea lol.

lots of recommended suppliers in link below.

as said 70vg/30pg is a good starting point.

defo worth a look, dripworkx, urben cloudz, chuff stuff, south coast vapes, honey vapes, mole juice

Back
Top Bottom