What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

The Official "King of Cloud Contest UK" Hosted By P-Vaper

This kind of cloud-chasing contest should have safety of its participants at the fore.Allowing someone to exceed the maximum rated output of their battery should earn a disqualification from the contest.I sound like a right miserable old chunt,but if I was spectating at a contest & ended up in hospital as a result of someones mod going pop I wouldn't be a happy bunny. :(

Oh bolocks I forgot to sign up :( I'm guessing it is too late now. Oh well looks like imma be a spectator good luck to whoever didn't forget to enter :p

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I went off to get a cup of tea whilst waiting for it to start and when I got back it was so rammed I couldn't see anything (sorry Miss Pepper, I didn't mean to abandon you!). To make things worse there was no milk in my tea and I only found out when we were on our way home!

Ive about 12 mins of footage, thanks to Reevo for helping :D

Just have to get the footage loaded, but ive stopped off at the pub :P

Ive about 12 mins of footage, thanks to @Reevo for helping :D

Just have to get the footage loaded, but ive stopped off at the pub :P

Cool be good to see i finished 3rd after i swapped batteries for the semi finals, only to change for nearly fully drained one that resulted in a mouth full of warm juice and not much cloud lol. But have no video of the rounds i won or the clouds.

Back
Top Bottom