What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Tfv8 coils

Pinkmonkeys

Postman
Can I ask abit if advice on the tfv8 coils, has any1 else had abit of a problem with the seals? Do try know how you can stop them leaking? Thanks

Mine leaked once when I left them overnight and a couple of times when I was reflling.

Mine just leaks juice from the from the air holes went I turn it.. Dont know if this is down to the juice, but if I left for a day or 2 it would defiantly empty the tank by the end of the 2nd day

I've found on mine when replacing the coil for a new one check the bottom of the coil to see if there's gap showing between the base which makes contact with the pin and the black rubber washer on the coil if there is take the bottom part off and snip the wire back so that it still make contact that will sort it 9/10 times

I've never had a problem with these coils. It may be a case of you get what you pay for as there are a lot of cheap copies out there on auction sites

I find it best to reseat the seals before fitting, never ever had a problem !

Back
Top Bottom