What's new

#teamsinglecoil

VeeDubZ and all.
Rules are lifted for a few days.
Shits getting hot... ;)

output_zpsvl2snr0a.jpg

you crazy bastard :P

Calling me that only makes me wanna go lower, and I will, when someone I know gives me a mephisto deck for saving his ass! :P

Me and Gplat are not friends.... Melted my insulator on my zenith....

... this is a true test of the CLT deck. Can see it starting to go already and it is rotating like a bitch, but this is far too much fun... Dead battery = Big clouds. I'm dreading having a charged one!

Calling me that only makes me wanna go lower, and I will, when someone I know gives me a mephisto deck for saving his ass! :P

... this is a true test of the CLT deck. Can see it starting to go already and it is rotating like a bitch, but this is far too much fun... Dead battery = Big clouds. I'm dreading having a charged one!

Video?

No loopy builds from me tonight, only just got little luke in bed, then had to go get mrs gords cigs and its pissing down.

Tonight I'm vaping like a sir.

Raguri seeing as ya aboot, I think im correct in thinking this.

Rice pins! I lost my rice pin in my Stingray, its got a cocktail stick in it atm, however am I right in thinking that is hindering it's performance with being non conductive?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

@Raguri seeing as ya aboot, I think im correct in thinking this.

Rice pins! I lost my rice pin in my Stingray, its got a cocktail stick in it atm, however am I right in thinking that is hindering it's performance with being non conductive?

Does it work?
If the answer to the above question is yes, then no it does not :P

Iirc, it is only there to stop the switch from spinning, same as the nemesis. :)
Might loose 0.00000000001 of a volt or something like that, but no :)

Does it work?
If the answer to the above question is yes, then no it does not :P

Iirc, it is only there to stop the switch from spinning, same as the nemesis. :)
Might loose 0.00000000001 of a volt or something like that, but no :)

Fair enough :-P

Yeah it works ;-), its just damn annoying as the switch on its askew a few degrees and doesnt sit right -,-

And its my favourite spent hours on it getting it and the RDA from brushed to polished

Back
Top Bottom