What's new

#teamsinglecoil

Menthol is a baaaaad idea, I made that mistake earlier, that ain't fun lol

You should see some of my earlier attempts "rabbit in headlights" ;)

Just charging phone / drinking cider and waiting for "man up" to kick in. Then im gona do it again :grin2:

You should see some of my earlier attempts "rabbit in headlights" ;)

Just charging phone / drinking cider and waiting for "man up" to kick in. Then im gona do it again :grin2:

I am done for the day, I need the 4nine back in normal mode for tomorrow, I am going to a car meet :) It sometimes takes me a couple of attempts to get a build right so I can't just leave it until the morning or I will probably end up vapeless.

Can I submit my humble offering?

Omega/Chi You clones. Build is twisted 0.3mm kanthal, coming in at 0.4 ohms. Apologies for the in-car video but after a short discussion at home it was decided that cloud chasing was no longer an in-house option. My wife seldom curses but once I heard 'go on, blow one more fucking cloud in front of the TV and see what happens' I knew it was all over :D

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kNUrhPnuUQk

Juice was Mrs Lords toffee apple which I think is 50/50, I could have made bigger clouds with pure VG but im not vaping that shit for anyone

Ahhhh this is what Miss Pepper is on about, right single coil sub ohm clouds is the game here right.?

What RDA do I have that will give enough airflow in single coil, will try a build in the Magma, else I will have to try the Lotus again and every build I have tried in that has been proper proper brutal..

Or masking tape on the TOBH lol..

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Ahhhh this is what @Miss Pepper is on about, right single coil sub ohm clouds is the game here right.?

What RDA do I have that will give enough airflow in single coil, will try a build in the Magma, else I will have to try the Lotus again and every build I have tried in that has been proper proper brutal..

single coil
.14 - .99 build
watch out for dry hits plugh

Ahhhh this is what @Miss Pepper is on about, right single coil sub ohm clouds is the game here right.?

My facilities are limited to a tobh a bit of masking tape and 0.3 kanthal, but I reckon I have learnt more about coils in the last 2 days than I have in the last 2 months :D

Shame I cant play this game with a dual coil, 0.47 in my TOBH 26650 is brilliant, no chance of rebuilding that at the moment..

Back
Top Bottom