What's new

Tank to try out sub ohm

Ste7

Postman
So I MTL and wanna try sub ohm . I wanna grab a tank but don't wanna spend too money cos if I don't take to it it's a waste of cash , I can always upgrade if I like it . Current mod goes to 80 watts , looking for a nice airy drag and don't wanna blow a huge cloud . Any suggestions ?

I don't do tanks but the isub range normally gets given out with coolfire mods as a starter kit so should be fine for the power you have and you can buy the isub v on eBay for about £12 so might be worth a look [emoji5]

I'd recommend the Smok Spirals (this country) or Spirals plus from China. Also the Wotofo Flow. Both stock coils and both run from 30 to 45 watts.
The spirals are more of a restricted lung hit to me but pretty decent actually. I use one when I'm driving.

So I MTL and wanna try sub ohm . I wanna grab a tank but don't wanna spend too money cos if I don't take to it it's a waste of cash , I can always upgrade if I like it . Current mod goes to 80 watts , looking for a nice airy drag and don't wanna blow a huge cloud . Any suggestions ?
The crown v1 or mini.
Still probably the best straight up flavour/cloud sub ohm tanks. Either the 0.5 or 0.25 coils are incredibly good with tons of wicking. The 0.5 coils take some good wattage working best between 40--50w and the 0.25 50-60w.
Coils last and are consistent. I've tried literally dozens of stock coil sub ohm tanks and these are still my go to for testing and just enjoying a good vape.
Bargain currently as it comes with coils. As they are stainless they can be played with in tc as well as wattage.
https://www.cremedevape.com/epages/...Path=/Shops/yxve46fvrnud/Products/UW-CRO-MINI

That sounds like a good recommendation there eyeball . Top man .

I don't do tanks but the isub range normally gets given out with coolfire mods as a starter kit so should be fine for the power you have and you can buy the isub v on eBay for about £12 so might be worth a look [emoji5]

Isub can be a pain at times but the coils are still quite readily available and they do quite a few different types too (Clapton, steel, titanium and a few others). Worth a go to see if you get on with it.

Well , got given a isub v today . Really enjoy the vape on it and not massive daft clouds on exhale . Think this sub ohm is what I was looking for , something a little different after a days work . Big thanks to the advice all .

Back
Top Bottom