Sub-Ohm Warning!

Readers who are building very low ohm coils must be aware of the risks in regards to batteries and inhalation.
Please read THIS POST for more information.

POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register

Tank that doesn't leak recommendations!!!!

Discussion in 'Cloud Chasing & Sub Ohming' started by claretmac, Mar 2, 2016.

1. vapenat

vapenat Postman

Griffin is a great tank. Not sure if you're into rebuilding, but Stewbacca is right when he says blindfolded. Push it against the juice holes and it's done. I haven't had a single leak from it, which is rare in my experience from bottom-feed airflow.

My Crown leaked like a faulty tap.. Still does..

2. TMBNotes
  3. fyslexic ducker

fyslexic ducker Achiever

@claretmac try taking a pin and poking it through the cotton on either side of the coil,it may be packed to tight

4. kerr28

kerr28 Postman

the cleito is a good tank and doesn't leak. Can't close of the liquid but I've not had any problems with it

#13 kerr28, Mar 4, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Smoorecig
  6. chubbaduckie

chubbaduckie Achiever

Cleito is a great tank all round and my 0.4 coil has literally just burnt out on me today after 3.5weeks at 55-60w great flavour and airflow would recommend.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Mini194

Mini194 Postman

Cubis is apparently leak-proof! Can't vouch for it just what I have read.

8. claretmac

claretmac Postman

Hello all, I decided to go for the triton 2!! Great tank, not a single leak and had it around 2 weeks!! Would highly recommend!! We think we have got to the bottom of the Uwell tank leaking issue, if you bottom fill rather than top fill then there is minimal leakage but if you top fill then you get horrendous leakage, we think it creates a pressure in the tank which causes the leakage!!

9. carpgas

carpgas Member

i have the cubis and its never leaked,nice cheap tank for all day use....only mess i get is if i fill it over the max mark,which is my fault...

• Like Like x 1
  10. stewbacca

stewbacca Achiever

It had to happen eventually!!!

11. Jimbod

Jimbod Member

I also have the Triton 2, as well as the Kanger subtank mini, now with a top fill mod. But you know I find a lot of problems are the tanks arrive very dirty, some even have machine oil on them. The Triton 2 tank leaked like hell when I first got it, but then I stripped it down and really washed it with warm water. You can tell a dirty Triton 2, the air adjust is impossible to move :) but once its clean it easily moves, I got some grey paste coming out, where some e liquid and stainless met, it makes a grinding paste :) and so.. I mostly use the Trition 2, and Ive heard you can modify the Triton 1 RTA to work in it... Great Tank