What's new

Tank help.

I only started vaping about a week ago and bought the kanger kone and im already wanting to upgrade in order to produce better cloud production. Anyway cash is tight and although i will get a more powerful mod, at this moment in time i was thinking of just getting the smok tfv8 tank and using it with the kanger. Will this actually make any difference or should i just wait untill i can get a better mod?

what wattage is your mod you have now.
tfv8 needs on average 80-90w just to get it going and quite easily vape at 120-150w

my faves at the moment are the x cube ultra and alien which are both 220w

I mainly use 50-60w max so love my crown V1 and V2 tanks and have 2 of each on the go.
tvf8 and limitless xl have been used at most twice and cleaned out and re boxed as ill never use them again. no interest to me to go over 100w

alien due to size.
all have rough same menu setup. x cube has lights, vibrates, bluetooth, but is bigger.
alien, smaller, same wattage 220w, same 2 batteries, no lights no vibrate.

Thought to hell with it and went and got the alien and tfv8, the tfv8 comes with 3 coil heads whats the best to use?

good choice.
ive actually brought my 23 week old h priv to work today to sell and then will get a second alien.
think its only 2 coils and one rba build deck.
not sure which I tried now but only used twice and its all back in the box and wont be used again. just not to my liking.

Back
Top Bottom