What's new

suggested wattage for my coil

Spyro klown

Postman
Ok so I have a .35 coil for my tfv4 mini tsnk and I'm just wondering if anyone could either send me a like to a good sub oh chart I can use (I've already looked online and can't find charts for any non sub ohm) or if u already know could u please tell me what would the best wattage or volatage to run it on. Thx in advanced.

2016_02_26_13_44_492624__03474.1457841067.380.380.jpg

Is it this one? Doesn't it say on the coil?

you don't need a chart, start low and increase the watts until you get the vape you want.

you don't need a chart, start low and increase the watts until you get the vape you want.

What @simong said , there is no chart because not all tanks with the same ohm coil will use the same wattage .
For example I use mainly 0.5ohm coils , in my subtank I use about 25 watts , in my melo about 30 and my crown about 45 .

And just because a coil says use it 30 to 90w , don't whack it straight to the highest number as you will most probably find it uncomfortably hot

What @simong said , there is no chart because not all tanks with the same ohm coil will use the same wattage .
For example I use mainly 0.5ohm coils , in my subtank I use about 25 watts , in my melo about 30 and my crown about 45 .

And just because a coil says use it 30 to 90w , don't whack it straight to the highest number as you will most probably find it uncomfortably hot
Thanks for the advice.. I normally use mine between 65- 75 .. I only asked because Ik most coils don't run well close to its max number .

Back
Top Bottom