What's new

Sub Tank Mini replacement options?

ttom-h

I've been living the dream with the sub tank mini and an iStick 30W for a couple of months now, I've been considering upgrading for a while but money, now it's leaking and none of my others lying around seem to live up to it!

My vendor of choice half talked me in to the Aspire Triton, but what do you think?

thanks in advance!

I've been living the dream with the sub tank mini and an iStick 30W for a couple of months now, I've been considering upgrading for a while but money, now it's leaking and none of my others lying around seem to live up to it!

My vendor of choice half talked me in to the Aspire Triton, but what do you think?

thanks in advance!

My subtank mini leaked as well,

was down to flooding the RBA

also using the OOC coils made mine leak think theres a problem with them coils! (try not using these and build you own on the rba)

Also the airflow round wiggled up and down on mine so I got pliers on on one end and other on other end and tighted it and I haven't had a problem since!

think the bit above the airflow ring get loose from taking the tank off and on!

Give it a go if you love the subtank mini instead of buying a new one!
let me know if it helps you!

I've been using subtanks for a number of months now and not had any leaking issues. Great tanks (although I've given up on the rba - piece of crap).

I bought a couple of lemo 2 tanks recently (after buying and being impressed with the smaller lemo drop tank). I'm thoroughly impressed with the Lemo 2. Well made and designed, great to build on, decent size and juice capacity, and overall fantastic flavour and a fantastic vape.

Sorry I have no experience with the Triton, but I would highly recommend the Lemo 2.

I keep a .41 ohm coil in my RBA+ deck and have no issues
57C8AA6E-94DF-4BC0-9848-BAE03F63CD8C-8379-000002A457636532_zps68vtnwxq.jpg

Back
Top Bottom