What's new

Sub Ohming 18650's

Check Steam Engine, there a battery presets that, when you put in the ohm of the build and a few more details will give you the headroom you have to vape safe.

Steam Engine | free vaping calculators

Saying that, following my own advice which I wasn't going to do, I've just done a dual coil build at .14 ohms and on the snow wolf I'm assuming the battery voltage is a minimum of 6.2 with them being series, an efficiency of say 85% using Samsung 25r's at 100w I have headroom of 14% and in the yellow zone, so safe (as the voltage in reality is higher and therefore the headroom will be a higher percentage).

It's taken me a while (months) to get my head around it so PLEASE tell me if I'm wrong.

Last edited:
I Only trust Sony VTC 4's and 5's
RDA user for life.
Vaping at .2 ohm minimum and beyond super sub ohm.

Gents whilst on the subject of batteries, just bought a D2 charger for my 18650's

Is there an expected charge time for a 2800mAh cell, D2 seems to charge at 500mA

If the battery is getting warn out will it take longer and lastly what's the difference between CC, CV and dv/dt

Sorry if these are noob questions

I've seen it all now - an 18650 display stand :D

But it's free, if there's free stuff involved it's got to be worth it, and I reckon my batteries will last longer and perform better if they have a nice place to live?

Wow there seems to be a lot to learn in this vaping game, sometimes I think smoking was easier [emoji12]
So the VTC's that come with Joytech kits and whatnot are likely to be fake? Not very reassuring.

Back
Top Bottom