What's new

Sub-ohm

jrider

Initiate
Hi can anyone recommend any 18500 batteries that can handle low ohms? Got some efest and read that I should only go down to 0.7 ohms

Thanks

Efest purple claim a 15A discharge meaning it'd be ok for pulsing down to 0.28ohm. Not that I'd trust Efest's claims.

Thing is you'll kill the life of a 500 and forever be swapping them out as it'll hit 3.8V faster than stupid smacks Kanye West in the face.

But then I don't understand why anyone wants to vape at stupid low ohms anyway.

Efest purple claim a 15A discharge meaning it'd be ok for pulsing down to 0.28ohm. Not that I'd trust Efest's claims.

Thing is you'll kill the life of a 500 and forever be swapping them out as it'll hit 3.8V faster than stupid smacks Kanye West in the face.

But then I don't understand why anyone wants to vape at stupid low ohms anyway.

Got told it would go 0.3 when I bought them but then read it would be 0.7 so though I would go with the higher, but I won't be going stupid low just want the safety there so I'm not pushing a battery to its limits

I may be wrong but I seem to recall AW claim 16.5A for theirs.

chrisbacon actually a few 18650 seem a better bet safety wise generally than 26650.. 26650 tend to be better capacity for less frequent recharging though. ..

chrisbacon actually a few 18650 seem a better bet safety wise generally than 26650.. 26650 tend to be better capacity for less frequent recharging though. ..
Yh but you gotta find such 18650s 1st and make sure they are genuine

Now if I'm right and I hope I am you'll post a link and make me spend money lol [emoji6]

Oh yh and there's 2 bs in my name pmsl

Back
Top Bottom