Sub-Ohm Warning!

Readers who are building very low ohm coils must be aware of the risks in regards to batteries and inhalation.
Please read THIS POST for more information.

POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register

Sub ohm kayfun lite?

Discussion in 'Cloud Chasing & Sub Ohming' started by ElsaBubs, May 14, 2014.

1. Mr.Motivapr

Mr.Motivapr Achiever

Wasn't too bad with a DIY red bull, but when chain vaping the mod and the KFL get frickin hot!

The vapour and flavour are great but with 12mg juice and the restricted air flow it does smash you in the back of the throat.

I do prefer it but I've heard of the KFL insulator melting under 0.8ohm so worried I'm gonna destroy it.

Not to mention the fact I vaped through 6ml of juice in the 8 hours I was at work compared to the normal 2-3!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Premier Ecigs
  3. MAD VAPER

MAD VAPER Member

0/4 ohms

built it to a 0.4 and get nothing but dry hits with it also tried cotton and nothing stiped it back down and a lot of my cotton had disappeared although I got nothing out of it and I used organic cotton GOOD LUCK but I think you need to build it to around 1.2 ohms, it is,nt built for sub home builds.

4. deepsrepus

deepsrepus Postman

Got a 0.6 coil and was dry hitting terribly until I changed the wick and actually forced the cotton right into the juice channels. Now no dry hits or leaking vaping like a champ!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

5. Vape Green
  6. Ohm-y-Gosh

Ohm-y-Gosh Postman

First foray into sub-ohm territory yesterday....a 0.9 Ohm single coil in my KFL+. 1.6mm diameter using 0.32mm kanthal, wicked with quite loosely fitted cotton. No dry hits, no leaks, loads and loads of vapour...

:yahoo:

....but strangely the flavour is muted compared with an ekowool navy nest at about 1.6 ohm.

:6:

Can't work it out. Must be cos I'm a sub-ohm

:noob: