What's new

Sub ohm battery advice for a newbie

bronbunbet

Postman
Finally ordered my first dripper and wanted to experiment further into the vaping experience but want you seasoned sub ohm folks advice on what batteries I have are safely capable of on a sub ohm build as searching the Internet throws so much in the way of conflicting data up as such.
Batteries I'm using at the moment are AW IMR 18650 3.7v 2000mAh (7.4WH)
I don't want to go crazy low sub ohm figures just yet as I like to learn at a pace and appreciate different stages in advancement.
Any advice appreciated on what my batteries are safely capable of...

Ta muchly

Mark

my AW IMR will only let me go as low as .3 ohms I don't know if yours is the same so I use purple efests 18650 for my builds according to ohms law I can go as low as .13 with them

this might be useful, if you haven't already got a quick reference.
uploadfromtaptalk1402510634966.jpg
& this
uploadfromtaptalk1402510682198.jpg

I'd call it 'safe', rather than safe. check resistance at the 510 with the top cap on, not just the posts;& change batts before they get too discharged. I always test my multimeter on a known low resistance object before each use also.

I'd call it 'safe', rather than safe. check resistance at the 510 with the top cap on, not just the posts;& change batts before they get too discharged. I always test my multimeter on a known low resistance object before each use also.
Thank you wise advice like this is always appreciated matey.

there's much wiser than me ere!
I've been exclusively sub ohm dripping for about 10 months tho.

Back
Top Bottom