What's new

Smok Coils Fake or Genuine?

not tried them. Just wondered if anyone was able to tell if they are fake by looking at that as its missing the warning label.
Could have been destined for another country where they don't need the silly warning and your supplier got them from China don't mean there fake so as Zou says only way to know for sure is to check they ohm right then try one [emoji6]

Could have been destined for another country where they don't need the silly warning and your supplier got them from China don't mean there fake so as Zou says only way to know for sure is to check they ohm right then try one [emoji6]

fair enough but if I try them and find out they aren't right then I won't be able to return them. Ive just compared it my previous coil pack and coil that I have found and I can see the differences on the coil for the text. Ive decided to return them, better safe than sorry.

thanks for the help, appreciate it.

Well what do you know, I got a refund already! no response from seller but they accepted the return requested and also provided me with a full refund for the 2 packs, that is very strange.
They also removed the negative feedback again, don't know how they managed that either as there was nothing rude mentioned.

Well what do you know, I got a refund already! no response from seller but they accepted the return requested and also provided me with a full refund for the 2 packs, that is very strange.
They also removed the negative feedback again, don't know how they managed that either as there was nothing rude mentioned.
If they refund and accept a return, does that not make the sale void?
That could be the reason your feed back vanished.

If they refund and accept a return, does that not make the sale void?
That could be the reason your feed back vanished.

well they done it previously without a return request. Last time it was all done through direct email with seller and I didnt contact fleabay or paypal about anything. They prob have figured out a way.
Anyhow its all good, I got a refund and wont be ordering from this guy no more

With smok t doesn't seem to later if they're fake or real. You still get more duds than good ones.
recommend you have a look to see if those coils are available by another manufacturer.

I had a bad experience with smok coils, because I wanted to save money and bought the cheapest ones. And now I'm looking for the best ones, if you can give me any advice, I'll appreciate it. In fact, during the search, I found the (removed), as they say. If you have used them, please share your feedback. I don't want to waste any more money on smok coils that don't work. So, they promise that their coils are easy to use and provide great performance every time. Also, they should deliver powerful flavor on every hit. But I don't know if they are worth buying.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a bad experience with smok coils, I wanted to save money and bought the cheapest ones. And now I'm looking for the best ones, if you can give me any advice, I'll appreciate it.

freemax / vaporesso.
Dependant on what tank you have the vaporesso may be compatible

My advice. fuck off any stock coil tanks and buy an RTA. Smok stuff is bottom of the barrel stuff. Best rta to buy is the Manta by Advken.
regarding the warning on the coils, it is possible they are ald stock made before warnings had to be placed on packaging which would also mean they are sold cheaper.

Back
Top Bottom