What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Single Coil RDA

The search continues. As a new vaper I don’t have anything to compare too, so whatever I decide on, I’m sure it will be a good start. Something simple to build with decent flavour. Peeps say the Wasp is good but I’m not keen on the form factor of it & I want 24mm
I've got a wasp but didn't get on with it. I continually flooded it when squonking and didn't get the flavour other people said they got no matter what build I put in it.
As I said in my earlier post, my favourites are the 22mm pulse, the Ehpro model m and the recurve. The Ehpro is a single or double coil dripper, the other two are singles.

I've got a wasp but didn't get on with it. I continually flooded it when squonking and didn't get the flavour other people said they got no matter what build I put in it.
As I said in my earlier post, my favourites are the 22mm pulse, the Ehpro model m and the recurve. The Ehpro is a single or double coil dripper, the other two are singles.

Is the Recurve better suited for Sqounking ? I have looked at that but the reviews I’ve watched they’re all squinting it. Will look at the Ehpro now :18:

Is the Recurve better suited for Sqounking ? I have looked at that but the reviews I’ve watched they’re all squinting it. Will look at the Ehpro now :18:
I've not dripped with the recurve but as you say, all the reviews say it's not too good for dripping as it was specifically designed for squonking

how about berserker RDA, its for MTL really but a lovely single coil vape, comes with some 0.7 fused claptons

Back
Top Bottom