What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Single Coil RDA

Tobytyke

Achiever
Hey Peeps. I’ve been having a play about with the RDA set-up of 5he Aspire Quad- flex but would like to purchase a easy to build on RDA for a beginner.

Are there any recommendations for a single coil 24mm RDA. I say single coil as I think it would be easier for me to get the hang of building. TIA.

Lee

B63BC52E-04B2-40F0-A915-50BFE6E9AC7B.jpeg
hi @Tobytyke if you want to try a duel deck build then look up velocity style deck very easy to build on for someone starting out heres a pic so you know what one is :2thumbsup: as for single rdas most are easy to build on only one iv found fiddly is the tobhino by wismec a good one to start with would be the nano wasp cheap and good flavour

Last edited:
I use the Pulse 22, the recurve and the Ehpro model m. All good single coil drippers. There's also the Wasp nano, hadaly and soul S if you want a small dripper for lower power.

I use the Pulse 22, the recurve and the Ehpro model m. All good single coil drippers. There's also the Wasp nano, hadaly and soul S if you want a small dripper for lower power.

:18: Just watching a review on the Pulse 22 as we speak

Noooooo.... it’s a toss up between the Drop or Bonza. Though I’ve seen the Iconic for £15 at Evolution vaping... Too many choices :doh:
Your right there. ... I've just about settled on the kit I have now but still buy the odd bit if it looks interesting. I've got so much kit that I don't use much that I try not to look at too much of the new kit.
Good luck with your hunt.

Noooooo.... it’s a toss up between the Drop or Bonza. Though I’ve seen the Iconic for £15 at Evolution vaping... Too many choices :doh:

If a choice between those then go for the Drop as better than other two

Your right there. ... I've just about settled on the kit I have now but still buy the odd bit if it looks interesting. I've got so much kit that I don't use much that I try not to look at too much of the new kit.
Good luck with your hunt.

The search continues. As a new vaper I don’t have anything to compare too, so whatever I decide on, I’m sure it will be a good start. Something simple to build with decent flavour. Peeps say the Wasp is good but I’m not keen on the form factor of it & I want 24mm

Back
Top Bottom