What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Show us/me your CLOOOUDS

thanks :2thumbsup: @Raguri no sub ohms on mine and the micro d is an awsum little cheap dripper i love it(well i got 2 now lol) and with the slow boat from nowhere protank well shhh dont tell any one but i think its better than the real 1s i always get better vape from it .

thanks :2thumbsup: @Raguri no sub ohms on mine and the micro d is an awsum little cheap dripper i love it(well i got 2 now lol) and with the slow boat from nowhere protank well shhh dont tell any one but i think its better than the real 1s i always get better vape from it .

I used to love my protanks... Then I got into dripping and gave one to my brother, and one to my mum :P

I used to love my protanks... Then I got into dripping and gave one to my brother, and one to my mum :P

i like having the choice of both x plus some juices i cant taste in the dripper but full of flavour in a tank and other way round lol

That one... Maybe a couple of weeks? I know, I need to get my ass in gear!

if you havent got any spare coils then give it a good rinse under hot water, it will clear some build up off , also what peeps forget is the base that the coil sits in needs a quick rinse and get a needle or pin and clean/clear the 3 little air holes its amazing the difference that will make x

Yea I do clean mine out regularly, trying to see how long I can make it last. I've got some spares but want to recoil a few myself when I get some bits.

Go on then. Apologies for the selfie....
[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0Ze4oZRUUY#[/video]

Go samwich! Go samwich! Go samwich! Go samwich! :2thumbsup:

None of us other ladeez have got a vid yet - and I don't get my dripper 'til tomorrow (fingers crossed) - I think I'll be going down the Pepper coiling route first :D Come on pepps waiting for your vid too!

Go @samwich! Go samwich! Go samwich! Go samwich! :2thumbsup:

None of us other ladeez have got a vid yet - and I don't get my dripper 'til tomorrow (fingers crossed) - I think I'll be going down on @Pepper before coiling route first :D Come on pepps waiting for your sex-vid too!
gords1001 can't view your video until you set it to PUBIC mate :D

Back
Top Bottom