What's new

Show us/me your CLOOOUDS

Aaaah Chegs... You plonker ;)
Same as my 'reserve' dripper then... WHY they put the airholes there I will never understand...

I'd take a video but I can just imagine mrs gords face "dear, will you just video me blowing a cloud, the lads on the forum want a look see......"

It was bad enough when as soon as the sun dropped I was out in the backyard chucking light beams about.

While we're on about videos. If anyones bunged one of tge cheap torches from fasttech in the cart, the ones with mediocre, slightly less mediocre, is this really a low, seizure causing mode and oso, turn on the seizure mode and blow a vape cloud through that, I think you'll like it.

a fast tach cheap as chips protank clone x

micro d x

Last edited by a moderator:
@Raguri Damn that is awesome, no wonder you're smiling! Can't wait to upgrade from the EVOD!

In all honesty mate, I wouldn't rush into Mechanicals unless:

You're able to make a coil, keep it neat, and know the rough ohms of the coil BEFORE you put it in.
Have an ohm-meter just to check afterwards.
Have a decent understanding of batteries...

I kind of rushed into them, and realised that I really needed to get my coil building up... Took me a day of solid work to learn. If you're willing to put the time and effort in, They're bloody good fun. But, if you're not willing to... Upgrade to a VV/VW for simplicity :P
samwich
Some pretty decent clouds there! That protank clone's working well... mine wont even fire on anything :(
That Micro D looks awesome though!

Last edited:
Yep that is my plan, going to get a VTR and learn how to recoil myself. I would just love something that gives a better vape than I have now, and hopefully the VTR will do that,

Yep that is my plan, going to get a VTR and learn how to recoil myself. I would just love something that gives a better vape than I have now, and hopefully the VTR will do that,

Hmm, personally I'm not a fan of the VTR. They look good, but MY GOD they're heavy... You wont be able to get SERIOUS clouds, but they can still kick a decent amount out :)

Also, when clouding... Don't inhale for so long (if you use a normal setup anyway)... Inhale until your mouth is full, then exhale (if you hold it too long, it dissipates)

Last edited:
Lol, that vape went straight to lung, didn't want to waste any!

Was looking at the VTR as it seems a powerful VV/VW mod which should give me a bit of scope for what I can put on it. Not worried about size or weight tbh.

What other vv mod would you suggest?

mrmattlaw if you want to go cloud chasing, then the only VV devices to use are those based on the DNA30 or 20 chips or if your rich a Grand Innovations device (few examples posted on recent threads)

Sent by lazer from just north of the world's largest nuclear dustbin

Back
Top Bottom