What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Show us/me your CLOOOUDS

Anybody else feel a little bit weird watching all these videos? Feels a little fetishy.

Maybe we should have a "Vape fetish" thread. Could be interesting.
Nope, I think it's perfectly normal to have showmen and women, like a lot of hobbies have out there. It's a shame folk are dissuaded by derogatory comments from those who can't or choose not to show off a little.

Nope, I think it's perfectly normal to have showmen and women, like a lot of hobbies have out there. It's a shame folk are dissuaded by derogatory comments from those who can't or choose not to show off a little.

Offending post removed.

Sorry if I offended anyone and please do not be put off posting your videos. I certainly enjoy watching them. I was just messing. My sense of humour doesn't resonate with everyone.

Last edited:
Offending post removed.

Sorry if I offended anyone and please do not be put off posting your videos. I certainly enjoy watching them. I was just messing. My sense of humour doesn't resonate with everyone.
Maybe I shouldn't have quoted your post mate, as my comment wasn't aimed at you. Those that don't do something often criticise those who like to, a bit like the none cloudies Vs the cloudies. Each to their own I say, so long as legal. Peace :)

Maybe I shouldn't have quoted your post mate, as my comment wasn't aimed at you. Those that don't do something often criticise those who like to, a bit like the none cloudies Vs the cloudies. Each to their own I say, so long as legal. Peace :)

No problem at all, bud.

I should have put a bit more thought in to my post before posting it anyway. After reading it back to myself I can see how someone a bit shy, new to vaping or lacking self-confidence could be dissuaded from participating. And that was certainly not my intention. After all, I love clouds. Awaiting the arrival of my TFV12 with T14 coils.
vapor.gif

Last edited:
If I could blow really massive crowds I'd probably show off (my nature I guess), all those tricks too. Anyway, what's wrong with a little fetish every now and again? :D

If I could blow really massive crowds I'd probably show off (my nature I guess), all those tricks too. Anyway, what's wrong with a little fetish every now and again? :D

Nothing wrong with it in my book! I couldn't agree with you more... Legal + consenting = ALL GOOD. :woohoo:

Back
Top Bottom