What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Shorty get low low low

@Tubbyengineer @sparkyjuice. @Chegs. @Deeprepus.

I give to you the most mental build I've ever done. 6 wraps 0.8, 6 wraps 0.5.
Resistance? Haven't the foggiest. Need an ohm meter.
Cross over wick due to the coil being so big that even centralised I can't fit cotton under it.
output_zpsrfkd1iaa.jpg

Think you may need a bigger dripper........
and I thought my dual wick dual parallel coil kraken build was nuts......66W of stainless goodness...problem was I may as well have sucked the juice from the tank with a straw
soon vaped it dry....back to normal 1.1 ohm for me...

Think you may need a bigger dripper........
and I thought my dual wick dual parallel coil kraken build was nuts......66W of stainless goodness...problem was I may as well have sucked the juice from the tank with a straw
soon vaped it dry....back to normal 1.1 ohm for me...

Think this build will truly shine with operation copperhead ;) (or operation pink unicorn as I wanted to call it)

Think this build will truly shine with operation copperhead ;) (or operation pink unicorn as I wanted to call it)

would you really embellish something just the right side of Hiroshima with a pink unicorn ???
a nasty looking snake is more appropriate don't you think ?........unless I do a "my little nuclear holocaust" special edition

would you really embellish something just the right side of Hiroshima with a pink unicorn ???
a nasty looking snake is more appropriate don't you think ?........unless I do a "my little nuclear holocaust" special edition

Yes. Yes I would...
But you're talking to the guy who'd kill for a v8 Morris minor...
Why?
Everyone expects a snake to pack a punch, nobody expects the unicorn even though it's got a fucking great horn on its head!

Omg.
My little pony, apocalyptic edition.
Instead of a rainbow, it's a mushroom cloud..
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_rtOXMZlMTkg/TIxFM9h8vII/AAAAAAAADqI/NwK1NNNez8Q/s1600/mylittle.jpg

picture saved......check to see if it's copyright or public domain.....this is your task before I see an engraver.....

It's used by a company called cotton factory, who are currently renovating their website... bollocks. Two tics, let me.check deviant art :).
If that fails I'll sweet talk a girl i know to do a basic line drawing which would also make it easier to do on an engraver

Yes. Yes I would...
But you're talking to the guy who'd kill for a v8 Morris minor...
Why?
Everyone expects a snake to pack a punch, nobody expects the unicorn even though it's got a fucking great horn on its head!

Omg.
My little pony, apocalyptic edition.
Instead of a rainbow, it's a mushroom cloud..
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_rtOXMZlMTkg/TIxFM9h8vII/AAAAAAAADqI/NwK1NNNez8Q/s1600/mylittle.jpg

It's a horse with a 3ft spike on it's fucking face - even discounting the fact that all horses are kind of insane if you stick a 3ft spike between its eyes it's going to be particularly tetchy...

This is why Unicorns are Mythical, no fucker survives to tell the truth...

I'd get rapidly bored with that setup Raguri, you need a pipe feeding in the juice as that setup wouldn't hold more than half a draw. :P

Sent from my SM-T210 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Back
Top Bottom