What's new

Shorty get low low low

deepsrepus

Postman
My 0.8 Kanthal just arrived :) gonna see how low I can (safely) get my coils.
Cloud City population: me

pictures to follow :)

I'm gonna have to start twisting the 40m of 0.2 I have soon.... can't find the reel of 0.6 I had, and have no money in my bank to by some 0.8 or 0.6. Foock. And safety?! What's that?!

I'm gonna have to start twisting the 40m of 0.2 I have soon.... can't find the reel of 0.6 I had, and have no money in my bank to by some 0.8 or 0.6. Foock. And safety?! What's that?!

I just got sent 25 meters of 0.8 if you want i could sent you some as i'm never gonna use it all :)

And it you dont get on with it, you can make some coat hangers! ;-)

Sent from somewhere that isn't called the ModMaker.co.uk HQ but is called the sofa!

Just finished a quick dual coil this shit is so damn thick!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I just got sent 25 meters of 0.8 if you want i could sent you some as i'm never gonna use it all :)

If you're sure then yes please, even if it's only a little bit, once I have a good build I keep it for around two to three weeks. Or until I have a mad idea... like triple parallel 0.6 kanthal... which btw, is not worth the hour and a half spent to make them!
Vets bills are bastards. Ah well, 2 weeks more and I'll be paid xD

I got some .8 or .5 mate pm addy I will send you some Raguri

Sent from Your mums phone ;) BOOM

No worries mate, op is sending some.out tomorrow for me :)
Once I get a coil in, it'll be in there for a good couple of weeks. And by then I'll have wonga haha.
What annoys me worst, is I used the last of my 0.6 trying something new, which then didn't work hahaha

I'm such a tight-arse that my old coils are removed and placed to one side whilst I try new builds, which means that if the new build fails for any reason I can simply pull the crap build and reinsert the old coils. This means my present coils have been in use for several months.

Sent from my SM-T210 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Back
Top Bottom