What's new

Sense Herakles 3 Tank

CarbonBoy

Achiever
I quite fancy treating myself to a new tank as my Serpent is taking a beating.

Does anyone have any experience with the Sense Herakles 3? The online reviews look promising and I like the fact I can run 0.4 and 0.6 coil heads.

All comments or suggestions gratefully received.

I quite fancy treating myself to a new tank as my Serpent is taking a beating.

Does anyone have any experience with the Sense Herakles 3? The online reviews look promising and I like the fact I can run 0.4 and 0.6 coil heads.

All comments or suggestions gratefully received.
Hi mate, was doing a search here on this tank for the misses.
Saw your question. Did you end up getting it?

Hi mate, was doing a search here on this tank for the misses.
Saw your question. Did you end up getting it?

I didn't Tazz. Only reason being the fact I knew I wouldn't be happy relying on stock coils.

Thanks anyway. I still might look into one for her. Will see. Cheers.

I'm surprised this hasn't been a hit

I had the original Herakles but seems all the vapers that are still on stock coil sub ohms (or should I say the new school stock coil vapers rather are solely opting for the Smok tanks.....)

Yuk, Smok!!! :56:
I've had nothing but bad experience with Smok stock coils from the the TFV8 to the TFV12.
Aspire stocks are more reliable.
As far as the Herakles III goes I'm thinking I may give it a try given all I've read about it and the coils are reported to last around 2 weeks (although I think that may be dependant on juice type) :uk:

Yuk, Smok!!! :56:
I've had nothing but bad experience with Smok stock coils from the the TFV8 to the TFV12.
Aspire stocks are more reliable.
As far as the Herakles III goes I'm thinking I may give it a try given all I've read about it and the coils are reported to last around 2 weeks (although I think that may be dependant on juice type) :uk:
Yeah, I think the juice and vape style plays a big role. Some reckon Cleitos last 2 to 3 weeks, I don't doubt them though it feels strange hearing that about coils that only last me 3 to 5 days. Maybe they only draw for a second or so too. Me its between 2 to 3.5 seconds. Some are getting 2 to 3 weeks out of the Fireluke mesh, me 5 days the way I vape. Tried lower wattage just the past week, lasted a full 7 but taste to me wasn't on point. Lower wattage, shorter puffs/draw, low sweetener, light to clear coloured juice probably is the answer to the 2 to 3 weeks. Thats not me though so it's shorter coil life my way.
@3dj is liking his new Vaporesso Cascade he just got and reckons the coils are good. I'll revisit his experiences with it in a week or two and see how they last. If they do I'll have to find a way to convince the misses I need it :18:
Great if you, 3d, could let us know how they go after a couple/few weeks :thumbup:

Last edited:
My Stock coil tank of choice which I’ve recently bought as a new vaper is the Horizontech Falcon with their mesh coils. Superb tank,flavour,build quality etc etc. All this is subjective of course :14:

Back
Top Bottom