What's new

Raguri you're mental

Lets all blame Sam,for advising us to twist kanthal,for advising us to use as thick as possible wire & just because...

Has common-sense departed from the entire human race since de jay started posting his scary videos?

Ignore me please guys,I have just burst a fucking abscess on my gum & now I've got a raging toothache(which is also Sams fault) :D

I was taking the piss btw Chegs, I told Rags id do it about an hour before I "blamed" him

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I was taking the piss btw Chegs, I told Rags id do it about an hour before I "blamed" him

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I wasn't,but I know Sam has a thicker skin than me so can easily shoulder the blame. :rofl:

This is strictly my own personal observation.

I worked for Intel (the chip manufacturer) for years. Some of the gasses and radiations used there are dodgy at best. I've also been an engineer for years where the environment is fume-laden. Plus I was a smoker for years.

Every weekend I'll down a litre bottle of whisky at home. I did more than my fair share of recreational drugs in the past 20 years and although I don't do them very often now, I still haven't closed that particular door. Sub-ohming is a chance I'm willing to take.

And here's a fun fact. Got a new computer? Got some new electronic gadgetry? Awesome! Did you know that the electronics inside them "gas-off" things like arsenic and benzine (and a whole lot more)? Yeah they do! For up to a year from new, too. Sure, it's only trace amounts, right? Well sure, but have a look at all of the electronics you're surrounded by at one time that are switched on.

My take on life? We're all going to die. It's as important as being born. Just enjoy it while you can.

Again, this is strictly my observation and I'm not trying to put it onto anyone else.

You just hit the hooker with the shovel with that post.

The only thing you are wrong about is the first line. Because I see it the same way.

You actually drove me to tears and I ended up listening to bad music ;)

Bet it was tears of joy though as the"bad music" was actually your often listened to stash of ABBA :D

posted from a DIY juice cloud

Back
Top Bottom