What's new

Raguri you're mental

IrishHobo

Postman
Right so I've been messing around rather happily with RBA's for a wee while now and I've been absolutely loving it. Having never dipped below 0.2ohms (roughly) I've been thinking the clouds I've been blowing have been mighty big, until I started reading some of your threads Raguri and to be honest I think you've started something beautiful/dangerous when it comes to my vaping habits.

I'm not long home and decided today is the day, super sub ohm or whatever malarky, it's time. What I've ended up with is 28 gauge kanthal... twisted... in parallel... dual coil... 0.1ohm.

Dear jesus I've never had anything like it in my life. The super dense, hot, almost sticky vape coming from my Stillare vaping Super Space Pirate @3mg/70%VG is unbelievable. 1-2 second inhales for the time being as I dont think I have the airflow to allow anything longer but christ this is amazing.

So far in the past 30 minutes after multiple checks there are thankfully no hot spots/legs, overheating connections, battery is nice and cool (VTC5) and thanks to an acrylic drip tip from a Stingray no burnt lips :D

Pictures incoming in the morning but for the time being, thank you for the vast amounts of information and advice you've given on the forum. If it weren't for you I wouldn't have felt nearly as confident doing the build I currently have and probably would never have done it in the first place which would be a shame as it's a beauty.

Stu

Right so I've been messing around rather happily with RBA's for a wee while now and I've been absolutely loving it. Having never dipped below 0.2ohms (roughly) I've been thinking the clouds I've been blowing have been mighty big, until I started reading some of your threads Raguri and to be honest I think you've started something beautiful/dangerous when it comes to my vaping habits.

I'm not long home and decided today is the day, super sub ohm or whatever malarky, it's time. What I've ended up with is 28 gauge kanthal... twisted... in parallel... dual coil... 0.1ohm.

Dear jesus I've never had anything like it in my life. The super dense, hot, almost sticky vape coming from my Stillare vaping Super Space Pirate @3mg/70%VG is unbelievable. 1-2 second inhales for the time being as I dont think I have the airflow to allow anything longer but christ this is amazing.

So far in the past 30 minutes after multiple checks there are thankfully no hot spots/legs, overheating connections, battery is nice and cool (VTC5) and thanks to an acrylic drip tip from a Stingray no burnt lips :D

Pictures incoming in the morning but for the time being, thank you for the vast amounts of information and advice you've given on the forum. If it weren't for you I wouldn't have felt nearly as confident doing the build I currently have and probably would never have done it in the first place which would be a shame as it's a beauty.

Stu

It's my.pleasure mate, there are two things that need to.be done to the stillaire for low ohms.
One- drill out the drip tip hole so it's the full drip tip bore all the way through.
Two- drill 3 2mm holes above the slit, equally spaced, on both sides of the cap :)

Lol, I did a 0.1ohm coil on my zenith the other day just for a quick laugh. It won't be getting used at that low resistance though as it's far, far too much to be enjoyable. Back to 0.4 - 0.6 I go :)

+1 PlumeBlu. .2 is my sweet spot with the coils I use, it could be higher with a different coil setup and match the enjoyment.

I'm not after clouds for an everyday vape but it has got to give me a nice kick to the throat and give me enough nic to stop my grumpiness without making me dizzy n feeling sick.

I've not touched my 0.3ohm Magma since I made this last night, I just love how quickly this thing heats up and those dense vapes with short drags are right up my street.

Just had a giggle in Subway up the town. Was walking in with my mod in hand and before I ordered a guy shouted over to me asking what mod I was using. Went over for a chat and before I explained the untold terrors which laid within my grasp he proceeded to bum and blow that he's been vaping drippers for 6+ months and then started bumming and blowing about his Fogger V3 as if it was a cloud machine that you get in clubs. After offering me a toke on it and I think half expecting me to choke I handed it back thoroughly unimpressed. Asked him what resistance and what kind of coils he had and low and behold he hadn't a clue other than it was "6 loops of wire" lol
Tried to offer him a bit of advice and pointed him in the direction of an ohmeter and this forum but you could tell he didn't really care, he knew it all in his head :P I screwed in the locking ring on my Vanilla, told him that it was a pretty bad ass build and then watched him cough and splutter like there was no tomorrow after taking a pretty big draw after telling him not to.
I lifted my food, laughed and walked out. Some people really just think they know it all and don't accept advice, I don't mind though it really did give me quite a chuckle :D

Risen slightly from last night
Xr580KG.jpg

Comparison of the Cytotoxic Potential of Cigarette Smoke and Electronic Cigarette Vapour Extract on Cultured Myocardial Cells by Farsalinos, Romagna, Allifranchini, Ripamonti, Bocchietto, Todeschi, Tsiapras, Kyrzopoulos and Voudris

International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health
January 2014.

Comparison of the Cytotoxic Potential of Cigarette Smoke and Electronic Cigarette Vapour Extract on Cultured Myocardial Cells by Farsalinos, Romagna, Allifranchini, Ripamonti, Bocchietto, Todeschi, Tsiapras, Kyrzopoulos and Voudris

International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health
January 2014.

In English?

In English?

The people listed at the bottom of the post with letters after their names, grew some heart cells in a petri dish, then exposed them to ecig vapour and tabacco smoke, so they could compare how toxic each was, to the cells, in comparison to the other

Back
Top Bottom