What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Purple efests

Whats the difference between vtc4 & 5? And what is it about sonys that sets them apart from efest?

Love Peace Vape

Vtc 4 are 20a, Vtc 5 are 30a.

The difference is you are getting Sony cells, not something that has been rewrapped. And arguably much better quality control.

That said, I use the Efest purples myself.

Sent by Harbinger from the edge of the Apocalypse...

So is there a general census of opinion as to which are the BEST 18650 batteries, vtc5's?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Popular opinion on the internet says that the supply of VTC5s is going to dry up. If this did happen, which batteries would you guys use instead?

Popular opinion on the internet says that the supply of VTC5s is going to dry up. If this did happen, which batteries would you guys use instead?

I already use the purple Efest batteries so those I guess :-)

Sent by Harbinger from the edge of the Apocalypse...

Whats the difference between vtc4 & 5?

VTC4 2100 mAh, 30 A continuous discharge rate, 60 A pulse discharge rate

VTC5 2600 mAh, 30 A continuous discharge rate, 60 A pulse discharge rate

Purple Efest 2500 mAh, 20 A continuous discharge rate, 35 A pulse discharge rate

what is it about sonys that sets them apart from efest?

I prefer to get thing like this from a trustworthy company that also has a massive and good reputation to protect, not some Del Boys that play fast and lose with the safety ratings.

I won't hit the efests regularly below 0.5 but they can handle a bit of 0.3

Ah that's cool. I vape in the 0.18 - 0.25 range and I was just about to buy a couple of new batteries. VTC5s still seem available but I was wondering what the options were if they ever dry up.

flying over your house,
a guy called xib

Back
Top Bottom