What's new

Pick a dripper (fasttech thread)

Diche

Veteran
Looking for a dripper that will provide some reasonable airflow and posthole sizes for a person who is interested in learning to cloudchase. Here is the problem, it has to be CHEAP.

I have come up with a short list but would like your opinions on each of the possible options. Feel free to make additional suggestions, but if it costs more than $10.11 on Fasttech it is out of the price range.

1855700-4-thumb.jpg

$10.11 Mutation X Styled RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer - stainless steel / 22mm dia. at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

1716603-5-thumb.jpg

$10.08 Tobh Atty V2 Style Rebuildable Dripping Atomzier - 1:1 clone / stainless steel at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

1815404-10-thumb.jpg

$8.73 Tugboat Style Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer - stainless steel / 22mm diameter at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

1836403-7-thumb.jpg

$8.54 Tugboat Style Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer - aluminum + stainless steel / 22mm diameter at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

1861903-6-thumb.jpg

$8.39 Tobh Atty V2 Style Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer - stainless steel / 21.7mm Dia. at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

1720302-7-thumb.jpg

http://www.fasttech.com/products/1720302

1447805-1-thumb.jpg

http://www.fasttech.com/product/1447805

All comments welcome, feel free to laugh hysterically at the idea of me advising someone on products to cloud-chase with. Oh and just for my own pride I didn't pick #7

You should probably add the mephisto to that list. Huge post holes, good airflow (easily increased) and simple to build on.

$8.96 Mephisto Style Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer - stainless steel / 22mm at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

I did look at several of the chaep mephisto's because it is a name I hear a lot, but the number of reviews and discussions mentioning spinning centre posts and issues with screws kind of put me off. Had the budget been higher...

The Tugboat and the Tobe one's I seen most of and I really like the look of them, oh and there CHEAP so that's got me written all over it, lol Cheap is how I like things, just not to cheap as it's more than likely to throw you teeth down your neck if it causes a short, lol

The Tugboat and the Tobe one's I seen most of and I really like the look of them, oh and there CHEAP so that's got me written all over it, lol Cheap is how I like things, just not to cheap as it's more than likely to throw you teeth down your neck if it causes a short, lol

My biggest concern about going too cheap is that if it breaks inside of a week you are back at square one with no money to buy a replacement. However the budget is finite, and there is a lot to get so savings need to be made it is just a question of where to make the right savings.

My biggest concern about going too cheap is that if it breaks inside of a week you are back at square one with no money to buy a replacement. However the budget is finite, and there is a lot to get so savings need to be made it is just a question of where to make the right savings.

Yeah I get that, most of my savings will be with the Juice so..... Plus I'll be going for the 70/30 VG/PG mix

i've got the tohb 1.1 really cant fault it good dense clouds in my mind, flavour is good too very very close to the magma cant compare it to the meph till next month

Plume veil and zenith v2 need adding to that list of maybes :)

The Tugboat is really easy to work on and has ample airflow down to about 0.3 ohms

Back
Top Bottom