What's new

Ohms-watts?

koreanfxck

Postman
What's the best way to figure out the ideal or max wattage for a coil build?
Currently have a dual Clapton build at 0.23 ohms and running at the full 70w on my cool fire 4+ and it just doesn't seem to be high enough for this build
I'm picking up an rx200 tomorrow though so I can go higher then...

Or yo can try Vape tool app for android there is plethora of them. It comes in handy for me as I usualy don't build coils next to my laptop.

What's the best way to figure out the ideal or max wattage for a coil build?
Currently have a dual Clapton build at 0.23 ohms and running at the full 70w on my cool fire 4+ and it just doesn't seem to be high enough for this build
I'm picking up an rx200 tomorrow though so I can go higher then...
Well done, RX200 is great choice and don't think that you'll need to push it over the limits (250W I belive now).
It's nice to have good overhead and you clapton will sing you serenades when you krank up your wattage close 100 mark (+-)
Eric Clapton would've been proud of you ;) lol

Well done, RX200 is great choice and don't think that you'll need to push it over the limits (250W I belive now).
It's nice to have good overhead and you clapton will sing you serenades when you krank up your wattage close 100 mark (+-)
Eric Clapton would've been proud of you ;) lol
Yeah it was a no brainier for me to choose that to jump to next, and that extra 50w update I don't think I'll be needing to upgrade any time soon as long as it doesn't die on me! Also picking up a 13heavens rda in the next couple of weeks to keep on that rather than my Sapor - although I have grown to love this so who knows?
I think with this build I'll be staying around 100w though

Thanks! According to that my device isn't pulling the correct amount of volts for the wattage and ohms being used though?

I think @city461 has it right. :) you could confirm this by checking the readout on the mod with a higher res build/coil, then checking steam engine again to see how the numbers stack up. :)

Back
Top Bottom