What's new

Now we know about gplat...

speaking of which....that rayon/cellucotton........I know where you live when I'm off the ward I'm coming.....

Its bloody awful isn't it. I dunno what people were thinking using it. I did warn you though so if you'd be so kind as to maim rather than kill that'd be appreciated.

I'm boarding up my windows as the curtains don't keep out the light, incase you're wondering.

Its bloody awful isn't it. I dunno what people were thinking using it. I did warn you though so if you'd be so kind as to maim rather than kill that'd be appreciated.

I'm boarding up my windows as the curtains don't keep out the light, incase you're wondering.

the Japanese stuff is really rather good
got some china grass to prep. from PlumeBlu will let you know, also cotton yarn

the Japanese stuff is really rather good
got some china grass to prep. from @PlumeBlu will let you know, also cotton yarn

China grass is pretty close to Rayon once it's washed up, in terms of wicking ability and that crisp, clean flavour you get - just without the downsides experienced by some people. Cotton Yarn is a decent alternative to japanese cotton in certain devices and jap cotton pretty much plug and play like cotton balls - just wicks a touch better.

China grass is pretty close to Rayon once it's washed up, in terms of wicking ability and that crisp, clean flavour you get - just without the downsides experienced by some people. Cotton Yarn is a decent alternative to japanese cotton in certain devices and jap cotton pretty much plug and play like cotton balls - just wicks a touch better.

there you go from the horses mouth (so to speak)
thinking of trying the yarn in heron what say you ?

Not a direct comparison though, two different cells entirely so the price per unit may be very different. Also those prices you see on wholesale sites are usually for large quantities and as you require less the price goes up (often drastically). Factor in also shipping charges with the limited shippers who will take Lithium cells from China (essentially just Fedex now) and the prices.

for a $4.89 cell you would be looking close to £6.50 landed price with Mr taxman and his various chums all taking their portions and that is without it even being on a shelf or making a single lick of profit.

Compare that cell to the likes of the Efest purple 35a and you have a bit of a closer comparison. I can't speak for the Vamped cells though as I have not seen a wholesale price to compare them.

Apparently it is the same cell. The Vamped name is even referred to by the manufacturer.

40A cells need a lot more storage than 2000MaH if you're going to be drawing say 30A.I can destroy a 4000MaH in as little as 6 hours with a ridiculous build(even without GPlat)so asking that kind of money is sailing close to the aforementioned wire.I wouldn't buy the 40A cells anyway,I've swapped to lipo @ £6 approx for 4000 MaH & 80C discharge(plus they fit inside a Hammond enclosure with nothing more than double sided sticky tape keeping them fixed)

Back
Top Bottom