What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

No more clouds for me for a while.

Would one of your caps that's for a dead atty fit a vortex? I mislaid my cap after a fall.

Hmmm, not sure, what are the dimensions of the vortex?
Wait... were you at vf? If so, hey, if not don't worry.
Someone at vf asked me the same question that's all xD

Can you point me to the source for the cap ypu had on your atty. The one thtat tried to tear my throat out on a dry hit.

After talking to a buddy of mine, I'm ordering a genuine mephisto. Fuck it. The genuine doesn't have the centre post issue, AND you can actually blowtorch the centre insulator and it won't melt. So, that's my.plan. genuine.mephisto. means my custom top cap will fit as well.

Zenith was a possibility but post holes are too small I think... VeeDubZ how big are they mofo?

As for running higher ohms... Faaack oooff

The zenith post holes are ok as they are slits, good for parallels as you can lay the wires side by side.

I fitted a triple parallel with 0.3mm in fine but not sure you would get away with thick kanthal.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408059334.098738.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408059369.189685.jpg

After talking to a buddy of mine, I'm ordering a genuine mephisto. Fuck it. The genuine doesn't have the centre post issue, AND you can actually blowtorch the centre insulator and it won't melt. So, that's my.plan. genuine.mephisto. means my custom top cap will fit as well.

Zenith was a possibility but post holes are too small I think... @VeeDubZ how big are they mofo?

As for running higher ohms... Faaack oooff

They are big enough to fit a tri parallel 22g, or possibly a tri parallel 20g...... about 3mm wide but only about 1.2mm high, best atty ive used for parallel builds by far mate.

im all about the higher ohms now i have 8.4v.....0.25 - 0.4ohms @8.4v is fucking awesome!

The zenith post holes are ok as they are slits, good for parallels as you can lay the wires side by side.

I fitted a triple parallel with 0.3mm in fine but not sure you would get away with thick kanthal.

I got triple parallel 0.5 in my Double Cross, though was a twat and successfully sliced a hole in the tip of my thumb. I run dual coils in the Zenith so there is more chance winning the lottery without a ticket than getting 6 x 0.5mm in the centre post.

posted by an unauthorised idiot :P

I got triple parallel 0.5 in my Double Cross, though was a twat and successfully sliced a hole in the tip of my thumb. I run dual coils in the Zenith so there is more chance winning the lottery without a ticket than getting 6 x 0.5mm in the centre post.

posted by an unauthorised idiot :P

What about doing a triparallel sleeper build? Lol be awkward i managed a parallel sleeper in my vulcan though

What about doing a triparallel sleeper build? Lol be awkward i managed a parallel sleeper in my vulcan though

You mean single strand? A parallel wouldn't be a sleeper build.... By definition it's a build that looks shit/unimpressive but performs like a beast....

Back
Top Bottom