What's new

ni 200 coils

vespa

Postman
i just got a smok gct that uses the ni200 coils to go with my m80, can i use on normal wattage mode ? as they are made for temp control, the m80 temp control supposed to be crap so just making sure......

cheers guys

i just got a smok gct that uses the ni200 coils to go with my m80, can i use on normal wattage mode ? as they are made for temp control, the m80 temp control supposed to be crap so just making sure......

cheers guys

mystery then lol

Just spotted this, as long as your mod is designed to use NI200 coils then you can run it in Temp or Power mode with Ni 200 coils. Only power mode with Kanthal though...

Hmmm that's not the way I've taken it. I'll run an Ni200 build out of temperature protection mode carefully while setting it up but don't vape on it in normal mode, well, I have but only for very short periods playing about with it and getting to know it. The way I see it is that the Ni200 is safe to use at lower temperatures but can be harmful if it's run at higher temperatures. Fine in normal mode when your build is working well and at the right power settings but if you do get a dry hit it could hit those higher temperatures therefore it's best to run in temperature protection mode. Have I been reading something wrong here?

Hmmm that's not the way I've taken it. I'll run an Ni200 build out of temperature protection mode carefully while setting it up but don't vape on it in normal mode, well, I have but only for very short periods playing about with it and getting to know it. The way I see it is that the Ni200 is safe to use at lower temperatures but can be harmful if it's run at higher temperatures. Fine in normal mode when your build is working well and at the right power settings but if you do get a dry hit it could hit those higher temperatures therefore it's best to run in temperature protection mode. Have I been reading something wrong here?

To get to temperatures where nickel could affect anyone the coil would have to be glowing, at that point you'd have a lungful of burnt cotton so I really doubt you'd be carrying on vaping... puke.gif

Just spotted this, as long as your mod is designed to use NI200 coils then you can run it in Temp or Power mode with Ni 200 coils. Only power mode with Kanthal though...

great nice one, been using temp control but not sure if i like it, going on wattage now :)

Back
Top Bottom