Vape Superstore
What's new

New to subohming- Nic query

Ah..right got use now, I never fully read the OP (numpty me)......aye its a big drop....however have you tried blind testing yourself, mix up some 6mg and some 12mg...don't let yourself see them...:)

no, but I was vaping on my dead rabbit SQ the other night filling the kitchen with ridiculous amounts of vapour and I kept reaching for my little Joyetech eco in between lung fulls. :D

Elux
Ah..right got use now, I never fully read the OP (numpty me)......aye its a big drop....however have you tried blind testing yourself, mix up some 6mg and some 12mg...don't let yourself see them...:)

I think I’d be able to tell. I found a bottle of custard liquid at about 7mg the other week that has been sitting for months and months, but I didn’t find it very satisfying. But then it was 70/30 as well maybe that made a difference.

no, but I was vaping on my dead rabbit SQ the other night filling the kitchen with ridiculous amounts of vapour and I kept reaching for my little Joyetech eco in between lung fulls. :D

Fks man...fire some nic salts 50mg in the dead rabbit....that will bring it back from the deed,:D

Vape Green
Back
Top Bottom