What's new

New to Cloud Chasing!

So - based on the Segelei being able to support such a low ohm - and VV/VW mods being regulated - this should reduce the risk when running sub-ohm?

Final question from me, this info has been great so far. If you had to recommend a UK sold dual coil RDA, with some big air holes and ideal for a beginner, what would you recommend and why? Cost is not too much of an issue. If I'm going to do something - I believe in doing it properly!

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

IMO something like the patriot or a youde (UD) igo L are the least fiddly; I always get frustrated when top screws won't hold wire.

Stick that same 0.5 ohm build on a mech with a freshly charged (quality) battery and you'll be vaping at 35 watts :D

Edit.... Just read the OP properly. Oops. Using a VV / VW device and a non rebuiladble is going to really limit any cloud chasing ambitions you have. A decent clearo will give you plenty of vapour with a high VG juice if you push enough power through it but it won't be *clouds*

Last edited:
Whut?! How my iTaste cuts out at lower than 1.2

Sent From Within A Plume Of Vapour...

I don't know it just worked 0.7 ohm dripper, fired fine, only put it on there to test the coil before putting on my mech but it fired so I sat Vaping on that for 10 mins lol

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Back
Top Bottom