What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

New to building...

Razzmond

Initiate
Hi you lovely lot,

Time has come. I want to build!

I have some questions though. Best RDA or something for a beginner? Wire recommendations for someone used to using a TFV12? Ive already been told about cotton bacon :D

Hi Razzmond

Best advice would be to go for any RDA that makes use of a Velocity styled deck. Basically its 2 posts with 2 post holes on each post. This is an excellent deck for anyone who wants to get into building. For wire recommendations, I normally use 22 gauge kanthal, 7 wraps on a 3mm diameter rod, so when its a dual coil build it comes out to 0.2 ohms. Perfect for cloud chasing.

I learned to build on my tsunami 22 rda, it's a velocity deck as razzmond said and it's really forgiving when your starting out

Get steam engine or vape tool both are apps these are a massive help for building

I second using a GeekVape Tsunami. Was the first RDA that I got and it was very easy to learn to build on.

I would also suggest Tsunami, although the extra space on the 24mm may make things a little easier for building

Back
Top Bottom