What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

need clouds!!

bomb

Postman
hi people just after some advice, been rebuilding for about 4 months now and im at the point i need more, i want big clouds, i bought some 38 and 60 kanthal today, any tips on a good build for clouds but not stupid ohms as i dont have the best batteries at the moment waiting for some vape mail, i have a few 18650 that came with mods and 1 18650 aw protected im using the nemmy with the 3d or the igo-w any advice would be great thanks

hi people just after some advice, been rebuilding for about 4 months now and im at the point i need more, i want big clouds, i bought some 38 and 60 kanthal today, any tips on a good build for clouds but not stupid ohms as i dont have the best batteries at the moment waiting for some vape mail, i have a few 18650 that came with mods and 1 18650 aw protected im using the nemmy with the 3d or the igo-w any advice would be great thanks

Read the guide I wrote, which is stickied to the top of this sub section, then find your batteries safe amp limit, and build one. Check resistance, run it through ohms law with a 4.2v. And Tada, you find out if it's safe.

Read the guide I wrote, which is stickied to the top of this sub section, then find your batteries safe amp limit, and build one. Check resistance, run it through ohms law with a 4.2v. And Tada, you find out if it's safe.
the batteries i have have next to no writing on them, any other way of finding everything out?

the batteries i have have next to no writing on them, any other way of finding everything out?

Not really, the ones you got with mods are probably cheap Shitty Chinese ones. The aw, will be protected to a low amp limit.
Best bet- wait.

You could try going sub ohm and checking if they get hot but in the name of safety, get some new ones. 30 or 35a will do the job. Efest or Sony vtc4 or 5

You could try going sub ohm and checking if they get hot but in the name of safety, get some new ones. 30 or 35a will do the job. Efest or Sony vtc4 or 5
i have a hades 26650 on its way with some sony 26650 50A batteries so this is to just tide me over until it turns up really

Back
Top Bottom