What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Mutation X v2

elliott.livesey

Initiate
Just about to order a Mutation X v2.

Anyone got one yet?

Interested to know how people are finding it.

Cheers.

It up there with the best imo

Sent from a vape cloud using Planet of the Vapes

Apart from the glass cap and post holes, it's no different to the original. My only flaw with the original are the awful screws. Hopefully the V2 solves this problem.

Mu opoligies... I took no notice of the V2..... So not sure

Sent from a vape cloud using Planet of the Vapes

I want it... Bigger drip tip and 3 air channels? I would love it for my single coil. Might buy one after my Orchid comes in

Apart from the glass cap and post holes, it's no different to the original. My only flaw with the original are the awful screws. Hopefully the V2 solves this problem.

yeah, fingers crossed with the screws - makes such a difference. They have changed the airflow cover to a cyclone shell which should make a difference, better for shutting off the holes individually (or in 2s).

Postman is going to get jumped when he eventually shows up this morning! MUTATE ME!

edit: oh and it's got a new logo ;P

Last edited:
yeah, fingers crossed with the screws - makes such a difference. They have changed the airflow cover to a cyclone shell which should make a difference, better for shutting off the holes individually (or in 2s).

Postman is going to get jumped when he eventually shows up this morning! MUTATE ME!

edit: oh and it's got a new logo ;P

Right, I've ordered one. Hopefully the screws aren't atrocious like the original Mutation.

Right, I've ordered one. Hopefully the screws aren't atrocious like the original Mutation.

Buttery smooth screws i am pleased to confirm :) a friend with the original was in the shop earlier and confirmed they are a huge improvement on the V1.

Delighted with the Atty, so versatile. Post holes are mahusive. Cant believe the clouds, even with the airholes 2/3rds closed.

only prob we had was that we ordered 2 from midlands vape and one came with busted 510 connection threads - they are replacing and paying for return postage so no probs, at least we have got one to play with :)

It's like a 90's disco in here today. Foggy :)

Back
Top Bottom