What's new

Looking for 30mm rta

Nicotine

Hey,
Just looking for some suggestions for a 30mm rta, now using a aromamizer plus with a shorty kit.
Looking for something new that doesn't looks huge(I don't mind to refill once or twice a day), with good flavor and prefer gun metal color.
The price range is not limited.
Thank you in advance for your help!

https://www.wicksandwires.com/colle...o-30mm-rta-e-apothecary?variant=1485125550087

Caution - I haven't used this yet [waiting for black version] but I have 2x Churchill's and a Perla and it's a modular design using interchangeable components so pretty confident it'll be a decent tank. It has the exact same deck/chamber as the 24mm version but holds 9ml. Tank is threaded but well made, not had any issues apart from being unable to rotate the airflow ring when it's mounted on a mod. Could be annoying though. If you're curious have a look at E-Apothecary Vape on YouTube.

Hey,
Just looking for some suggestions for a 30mm rta, now using a aromamizer plus with a shorty kit.
Looking for something new that doesn't looks huge(I don't mind to refill once or twice a day), with good flavor and prefer gun metal color.
The price range is not limited.
Thank you in advance for your help!

by shorty kit do you mean the 5ml glass? (I'm using the 20ml glass on the ijoy captain)

Back
Top Bottom