What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Juice

Didn't even bother trying not too shabby

i refuse to pay that much for dripping juice
especially when elements, ace of vapes, epicclouds etc. are half the price!

herman vapes is my new favourite shop!
see you in there!

picked some of these up from mansfield vapors they don't have a website but well worth a visit.
all 90vg and plenty of vapour

1.jpg

Strawberryweb.jpg

marathonweb.jpg

found them online from here Drip Juice Flavours

Another vote for element. The pink lemonade is epic. The strawberry whip has grown on me loads and I don't normally like creams and custards much. Anyone else noticed it gunks up coils pretty bad, does it effect the performance?

Thanks for the advice guys, got these today from Vape Club, not all cloud chasing juice but enough to last till VF

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1438019721.568266.jpg

First time I've had the powwow sauce and I'm sure it smells like the rose v2 I bought off Mawsley a while back

whats the powwow like as ive only ever had coyote coconut and its lovely.

Thanks for the advice guys, got these today from Vape Club, not all cloud chasing juice but enough to last till VF

View attachment 58793

I've one Aeolus for the Key Lime and another for Mother's Milk. With two more on their way over from the States I'll have all four of my favourites on the desk ready for daily rotation \o/

If your a fan of citrus flavours ace of vapes yoda snot is fantastic and has a 50/50 or 90/10 mix option

Picked up 'the strawman' by ipluminati and it is too good! Strawberry yoghurt and biscuit flavour and tastes just like it should, would recommend to anyone

Back
Top Bottom