What's new

im gona join you lot!

Got a milling machine and aluminium/copper? ;)

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1407938535.899891.jpg

Why yes. Yes I do. ;)

Loads of aluminium but no copper though. Easy enough to get though! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

View attachment 31280

Why yes. Yes I do. ;)

Loads of aluminium but no copper though. Easy enough to get though! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Hmm....
I have plans in my head and roughly on paper for a 4x18650 Parralel... Which is also fully mechanical (No mosfets, no wires, and a magnetic switch)...
If you ever get the urge to build a mech, let me know and I'll ping them over :)
Basically, aluminium/copper external case which acts as negative, and copper direct contacts. Uses the switch off a manhattan clone (Or any other mod you like the switch of as long as the contact pin moves at least 2/3mm from the insulator)

Hmm....
I have plans in my head and roughly on paper for a 4x18650 Parralel... Which is also fully mechanical (No mosfets, no wires, and a magnetic switch)...
If you ever get the urge to build a mech, let me know and I'll ping them over :)
Basically, aluminium/copper external case which acts as negative, and copper direct contacts. Uses the switch off a manhattan clone (Or any other mod you like the switch of as long as the contact pin moves at least 2/3mm from the insulator)
It's definitely something I have in mind. More so that I can say that I made a mod and atty than to try to make a new turbo xxl gigante giga-cloud monster.

I need to start figuring out tap and die sizes mainly. We only carry the default metric coarse stuff as that's all our business calls for. It'd make a mighty fine little project though and no mistake.

Hmm....

It's definitely something I have in mind. More so that I can say that I made a mod and atty than to try to make a new turbo xxl gigante giga-cloud monster.

I need to start figuring out tap and die sizes mainly. We only carry the default metric coarse stuff as that's all our business calls for. It'd make a mighty fine little project though and no mistake.

Whatever it is can i have one :D

Back
Top Bottom