What's new

im gona join you lot!

Got a good fucking cloud though, set the fire alarm off lmfao

Sent by Harbinger from the edge of the Apocalypse...

I've had to lock my bedroom door. Can't fucking see and there's a fire alarm.just outside my door...

I've had to lock my bedroom door. Can't fucking see and there's a fire alarm.just outside my door...

Rotfl.. My dog was looking at me like "Wtf are you doing you chunt"

Sent by Harbinger from the edge of the Apocalypse...

Happy with my coil.
Hate my wick, dry hit is nasty and hurts!
However, im determined to get a vid in that singlecoil thread by tomorrow night :D

I got some wire on order that will hopefully arrive tomorrow so I would love to know the answer to that question too

Depends on how far away from the insulator you can mount the coil. Also depends on clone/genuine device. My attys have been a chunt in this area, work great then suddenly the fucking insulator decides"no more!" and melts.

posted by an unauthorised idiot :P

I've bought some new gear. Nothing copper though. I'm an engineer and it's against my upbringing to even entertain copper. I ain't no steenking pipe fitter!

Already got my gear customisation plans in motion. I'll likely make some rip-roaring f*k-ups but I have access to a machine shop and all of the 304 and 316 stainless steel I can eat so that can't be a bad thing.

I've also just bought all of the wire. All of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

I've bought some new gear. Nothing copper though. I'm an engineer and it's against my upbringing to even entertain copper. I ain't no steenking pipe fitter!

Already got my gear customisation plans in motion. I'll likely make some rip-roaring f*k-ups but I have access to a machine shop and all of the 304 and 316 stainless steel I can eat so that can't be a bad thing.

I've also just bought all of the wire. All of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Got a milling machine and aluminium/copper? ;)

Back
Top Bottom