What's new

Hullo *Cough cough wheeze cough splutter*

Since my NextGen needed recoiling I spent the day trying to recoil it. Back is playing up like mad so my hands were shaking like a leaf. 8 failed coils later I finally got a working coil in there.. To my utter surprise I have managed a sub ohm coil using ribbon kanthal *happy dance* .81 to be exact :)

kaplan98 I might see my way to forgive you.. if you can find me a vid to teach me to make this beasty coil ;)

In all seriousness there is nothing to forgive haha, it was just one of those experiences that -must- have happened.

kaplan98 I might see my way to forgive you.. if you can find me a vid to teach me to make this beasty coil ;)

In all seriousness there is nothing to forgive haha, it was just one of those experiences that -must- have happened.

There is no video. It is the same concept as alien wire so you can find videos about that if you search for ohmboyoc or localvape on YouTube.
You clapton a 26g wire with ribbon wire, slide the wrapped ribbon off the 26 and stretch then you will wrap that stretched ribbon around 2x 26g. You can find photos of that on Instagram by searching #tsuka.
I told matey there is no going back. Some think wire is wire which burns the same juice with the same heat but I bet you now you believe different.

Back
Top Bottom