Vape Club
What's new

[how to] wick the new Griffin 25.

learnincurve

Achiever
Some of you may think the griffin 25 is a leaky piece of shit, and you would be right, here's how to make it so the temperamental bastard leaks less.

Here's what you do.

Remove your existing wick
take the ring off
wick coils do not cut them.
wet the wick all the way to the end
place wick in channels
Put the ring back on
cut the wick with 5mm left over
wet those bits
stuff them back in the channels.

careful with the juice flow kids, it only needs a little even with max vg.

Elux
I took pictures

Start with ring off

DXRPWIbl.jpg

Wick

1F6fAtIl.jpg

Wet the wick

icNGotPl.jpg

packed into channels

J7UErtVl.jpg

Ring back on

qv2cK4fl.jpg

12aSnctl.jpg

Cut

77yWpxGl.jpg

Stuffed in

XFJsJJAl.jpg

ii76p6Dl.jpg

just trim it back a bit if you need to.

I wick it with the juice holes completely clear and the wick sits into the holes about 0.5mm. Seems to pull better and clearer and loads of juice gets through

Vape Green
For some reason mine does not like that. I really think that it's a problem with quality control at this point, so you get one set of people going "why this thing is dreadful good lord" and the other set going "good lord this is amazing!"

I've been wicking my 25 the same way as wastedyears1981 and not had any problems with leaking or dry hits since I got it. It looks like you are using a lot more cotton than I do, For a 3mm id I'm using about 6mm width of cotton labo which is pretty much the same as muji with one of the outer layers pulled off and the end pointing directly into the juice channel. Good to know at least there is another way to wick if one method isnt working for whatever reason, nice post @learnincurve

Royal Flush Vape
Back
Top Bottom