What's new

How to build Flavour Chaser Setup

Hi. I'm using Ameravape Buster Mod with RDA tugboat. I want to try building some Flavor Chaser setup, but i doesn't work until now.. Is there anyone out there can help me to suggest setup for this? Thx

"Not a Clone"

First things first. Before you even look at your build make sure you've got an RDA that is built for flavour. The Hermes, Magma, Eclipse or Immortalizer are my favourites - all bottom air fed (better for flavour) and all with small chambers. Once you've got one of those, the flavour will be much improved no matter how you build your coils. That said, silica and .23 kanthal should put you at about 1.7 ohms (obviously dependent on coil set up) which IMHO is about perfect for flavour.

Good luck buddy and if you haven't gathered by now, I'm a flavour chaser too :grin2:

Think about the path the air is taking to get from the airholes to the drip tip and make sure your coils are placed right in the path, this often means they need to be higher up than you would think. If the coil is below the path of the airflow you will often get a muted flavour and fail to make the best of your equipment regardless of how well designed for flavour it is.

Back
Top Bottom