What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

How not to cloud chase

deepsrepus

Postman
This guy is a fucking idiot! just thought you guys should see what an unsafe idiot looks like!

Last edited by a moderator:
I seen this posted on Reddit's ECR community the other day, that guy is a proper dick.

The downside to cloud chasing is it does attract a lot of people who simply wanna blow huge, fucking thick ass clouds and that's litteraly all they wanna do... Which I'm guessing is because of the reactions people have to clouds. I'm not pretending to know this guy, or these people I'm referring to but it's clear that safety isn't of concern to this genre of people.

Tutterz not caring about safety will probably lead some people to be complete idiots until the day the wind up in a and e with 3rd degree burns and needing to be sedated while huge chunks of metal are removed from their faces... and these are probably the same people who will then want to sue the manufacturers of the batteries, mods and atties that they fucked up...arseholes....

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I want to punch him right in his stupid face!!!!! What a primo, top shelf, grade A, no imperfections, VS1 IDIOT!!!! I like a cloud, nowhere near the standards of some, but enough to piss off the wife, but surely after the first battery had vented you'd kind of go "Hang on a minute....."?

Feckwittery of the first order.

Plus he looks like the kind of smug, self assured twat who'd vent 5 batteries, claim the 6th as a triumph and tell all his mates that the others were dud.

Back
Top Bottom