What's new

How low can you go ?

jayley

Postman
Morning all , how low can you realistically build using Samsung 25r's and Sony vtc 5's I'm getting a bit confused . I've read up on ohms law a million times and still not sure if I can go below 0.2 without fear of losing my good looks ;) . Any advice thanks ...

I'm sure your Mum thinks you are pretty anyways....

Depends, you using a Mech or a regulated gadget?
The chipped thingy will have a resistance cut off, usually about 0.15 ohms, less if you use that TC malarky.

I've personally had a build of 0.09 ohms, briefly, in a Mech ( using VTC5s btw) and am aware of folks who have gone a smidge lower.
As long as the cells are in good nick and are fairly new, you can go low. Good cells like the VTC5 can handle the odd wee blast at that level of amp draw.

But it is entirely at users risk - it's not recommended, it's not very clever and is mostly unnecessary.

If you want big obnoxious cloudz bro, these days we have 24/25mm drippers and 200W boxes so thirs no need to go too low on a mech.

52c368b0a2f559c9169688471a5b0c34.jpg

Its this what are you searching for?

I'm sure your Mum thinks you are pretty anyways....

Depends, you using a Mech or a regulated gadget?
The chipped thingy will have a resistance cut off, usually about 0.15 ohms, less if you use that TC malarky.

I've personally had a build of 0.09 ohms, briefly, in a Mech ( using VTC5s btw) and am aware of folks who have gone a smidge lower.
As long as the cells are in good nick and are fairly new, you can go low. Good cells like the VTC5 can handle the odd wee blast at that level of amp draw.

But it is entirely at users risk - it's not recommended, it's not very clever and is mostly unnecessary.

If you want big obnoxious cloudz bro, these days we have 24/25mm drippers and 200W boxes so thirs no need to go too low on a mech.
Just getting into mechs and want to experiment , you know like ya do !!!! Don't want silly low builds all the time .....

If you have too fanny about make damned sure you are using newish decent batteries and check your builds properly on a separate ohms reader 'fore firing.

And just please for the love of God if you get it wrong and lose a finger or half your cheek don't blame the ecig or cell manufacturer in the sun make sure you take full responsibility for it [emoji23]

Until you are very sure of what you are doing you should take the 20amp limit as the absolute highest current draw you should build to, once you really know your mechs, have top quality gear that can handle the load and a giant pair of solid Titanium balls then you can start to push past that limit - that said even people who know what they're doing sometimes vent batteries on extreme builds. It's a risk you personally have to be prepared to take - and should also be prepared to get zero sympathy if you come back on here with a face like a half sucked jelly baby...

Until you are very sure of what you are doing you should take the 20amp limit as the absolute highest current draw you should build to, once you really know your mechs, have top quality gear that can handle the load and a giant pair of solid Titanium balls then you can start to push past that limit - that said even people who know what they're doing sometimes vent batteries on extreme builds. It's a risk you personally have to be prepared to take - and should also be prepared to get zero sympathy if you come back on here with a face like a half sucked jelly baby...
My Wife would probably say I already have a face like a shaved dogs ball bag as it is , but seriously I'm only thinking builds down to 0.15 not 0.0000000 etc . And if I do end up melting my face I promise not to come on here whinging about it ....

Lowest I've built was 0.12 on my rig v3 Sony Vtc5a damn good vape.
I also experimented the other day so other people don't have too....
Built 0.25 on my stacked broadside and fuck me was that an unpleasant vape it was warmer than a volcano but it chucked stupid clouds on a half second draw.
NOTE I DO NOT RECOMMEND THE ABOVE PLEASE DONT BLOW HALF YOUR FACE AND SINK OFF :18:

Back
Top Bottom