Vape Club
What's new

how hot is too hot

thedarthVap3r

Achiever
pissing about with a 0.25ohm coil tonight. .35mm kanthal twisted duals to be exact and its getting hot as fook.

not mean to be a bit of a pansy ect but as long as i can physically touch it its ok right?

Premier Ecigs
My 0.2 ohm genny and dripper get quite hot when I chain vape. I pause when my lips start peeling off!

pissing about with a 0.25ohm coil tonight. .35mm kanthal twisted duals to be exact and its getting hot as fook.

not mean to be a bit of a pansy ect but as long as i can physically touch it its ok right?

Pansy ;) as I said last night, as long as your battery is cool you're fine xD think about it this way:
You're coils are fucking hot, Trust me, I've burned.myself enough times to know xD
Your rda is made of metal, as is the top of your mod, there will be atmospheric heat transfer between the air under the coil and the bottom if the rda, which will then move to the top cap if the mod abd move down the tubes. This means mod gets hot xD

My 0.2 ohm genny and dripper get quite hot when I chain vape. I pause when my lips start peeling off!

Get yourself a nice delrin or ptfe drip tip ;)

AcmeFog
Pansy ;) as I said last night, as long as your battery is cool you're fine xD think about it this way:
You're coils are fucking hot, Trust me, I've burned.myself enough times to know xD
Your rda is made of metal, as is the top of your mod, there will be atmospheric heat transfer between the air under the coil and the bottom if the rda, which will then move to the top cap if the mod abd move down the tubes. This means mod gets hot xD

Get yourself a nice delrin or ptfe drip tip ;)

PTFE! That'll make my mod and genny look like a baby's milk bottle! Lol
Seriously, it gets hot, but doesn't burn if we pace ourselves.
I have a few more drip tips, copper mostly and a plastic one that came with my old carto tank. But I just love the stubby one that came with the pulse g.

PTFE! That'll make my mod and genny look like a baby's milk bottle! Lol
Seriously, it gets hot, but doesn't burn if we pace ourselves.
I have a few more drip tips, copper mostly and a plastic one that came with my old carto tank. But I just love the stubby one that came with the pulse g.

Oi, I used to use ptfe ;).

Premier Ecigs
What I do hate is when I'm vaping and having a latte or just a glass of milk that the milk crusts over the drip tip and I often forget to clean it before leaving the house, looking horrible all day long.

AcmeFog
I use a couple of ss wide bore tips, when one gets hot enough to try and weld itself to my face, I swap to the other or cease chain vaping for a few minutes. The crud that can accumulate on the tip, simply give it a rinse under a tap and blow off the excess water before replacing.

Sent from my SM-T210 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

E-liquids.com
Or if your Mech ends up looking like this I would suggest knocking the fucker back a couple of ohms :D

Buckled_zps8e6e2e08.jpg

Back
Top Bottom