What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Horizon tech falcon tank

Alternatively I've also been looking at the Fireluke Mesh 3 tank which is on a good deal right now but dunno how that one is
Fireluke 2/3 are safe bets. But if you want to discover something really different from your actual Falcon, go for the Mesh Pro 2 (AKA M Pro 2) That is a difference :)

Fireluke 2/3 are safe bets. But if you want to discover something really different from your actual Falcon, go for the Mesh Pro 2 (AKA M Pro 2) That is a difference :)

Now I'm onto RTA's I haven't tried the M Pro 2 but I have both the original Mesh Pro and the Falcon 2 and the flavour on the Mesh Pro is far more superior IMO.

thanks! Yeah I was thinking maybe grab the m pro for myself. That tank will defo need a dual battery mod for it lol Reason I'm going for the smaller tank is for a friend so he can use it on his spare single batt mod.

Now I'm onto RTA's I haven't tried the M Pro 2 but I have both the original Mesh Pro and the Falcon 2 and the flavour on the Mesh Pro is far more superior IMO.
I've got the mesh pro hanging around in a box what coil would you say is best for flavour I struggled with getting in with it

The triple mesh was the best I tried when it comes to flavour but the doubles lasted longer.

I've got a Falcon King, Falcon 2 and just bought a Freemax M Pro 2 and would say the Freemax slightly pips the Falcon 2 in terms of flavour. Came with dual and single coil. Dual lasted a good 2 weeks of vaping at 80W and I'm now running a triple coil which gives an even better flavour than the dual.

I've just been offered the maxus 200w with the pro m 2 tank with 2 18650s and a bottle of juice for 30 quid of a mate wo going to pick that up later today heard great things all round

Bit late to the party here, but I love my falcon king tank, M1+ is the coils I usually use, my tank came with the 2ml TPD shite but the shop I bought it from threw in the bubble glass for free.

Very good tank as far as the manufactured coil ones I've tried.

Back
Top Bottom