What's new

Horizon tech falcon tank

Sam Andrews

Achiever
Hey people hope we are well and staying safe

A while ago I brought a vape bundle of a mate and in amongst it was the horizontech falcon tanks ever since it's been my favourite stock coil sub ohm tank using the M1 mesh coils.
I use it on the 80w smok stick for out and about as it's easy and light to carry.
Pay day coming up and I want to treat myself I wondered if anybody knew anything about the falcon king or falcon 2 I think it is as an upgrade or If it's not really worth it?
Thank you in advance
Sam

i bought the original falcon tank but dont use it now as it will not take the M3 coils i mainly use so bought the king tank which they work perfectly in.
i think the issue could be 2ml tpd size as the m3 fits in the 2ml falcon but the coil is so big it blocks the fill holes and you cant get juice in the tank.
no issues with the king but ive read on here there has been issues with the falcon 2.
if you do decide on a upgrade then best buy from china which will give you the bigger capacity tank.

Thank you @MrDJ I will look into the king from China the bubble glasses and extra juice capacity is always a winner! Thanks mate

ive read on here there has been issues with the falcon 2.
Yep. Me too. Falcon 2 just killed the good reputation earned by its predecesors.

If you dont want to spend too much for the Falcon King (usually around $35), you can choose the Augvape Skynet which I have and its compatible with all Falcon coilheads. Not a fancy refill, no the most good looking, but for $12 it does the job perfectly.

All the Falcon coils and others, if you are interested:
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...compatibility-more.194157/page-2#post-2235025

I never had the first 2 but I bought the Falcon 2 and bought a 5ml bubble glass that I put on as soon as they arrived and I've found it to be pretty decent. I've never used it in 2ml mode.

I don't think the flavour is as good as the Mesh Pro but it's still pretty decent and I've also never had a single leak from it as you tend to get from most other sub ohm tanks and I still like to vape on it now and again so since you've already got it I'd say give it a try.

You should also be able to still find bubble glasses for it if you want one.

Yep. Me too. Falcon 2 just killed the good reputation earned by its predecesors.

If you dont want to spend too much for the Falcon King (usually around $35), you can choose the Augvape Skynet which I have and its compatible with all Falcon coilheads. Not a fancy refill, no the most good looking, but for $12 it does the job perfectly.

All the Falcon coils and others, if you are interested:
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...compatibility-more.194157/page-2#post-2235025
gutted they discontinued the skynet pro as that is a brill tank and takes the freemax mesh pro coils. had a few leaks with mesh pro but not a drip out of the skynet pro.
i must admit the skynet standard coils are average at best and that why ive not used my standard skynet tank but didnt know they took the falcon coils so will get that one out of retirement to try.

didnt know they took the falcon coils so will get that one out of retirement to try
Do it! its a very nice tank
And it not only takes the Falcon ones, also the Ehpro Raptor and Smoant Ladon are compatible. I have all of them, all the coil types of all brands :D

Do it! its a very nice tank
And it not only takes the Falcon ones, also the Ehpro Raptor and Smoant Ladon are compatible. I have all of them, all the coil types of all brands :D
will do. ive got hundreds of coils but none of them you mention except the M3 falcon

will do. ive got hundreds of coils but none of them you mention except the M3 falcon
triples are true health :D

If you are interested:
Smoant ones (for Ladon) are made 100% tea fiber. It reminds me the Freemax ones in terms of flavour and performance. They have single and double mesh. The most remarkable: they last long long time.

In the other hand, Ehpro ones (for Raptor) are made with seagrass (¿?LOL) cotton. Single, double and QUAD coilhead choices. The Quad is a blast! but in general, despite the funny name of the wicking, it works wonderfully. Better than any of the Horinzontechs IMO.

Hey people hope we are well and staying safe

A while ago I brought a vape bundle of a mate and in amongst it was the horizontech falcon tanks ever since it's been my favourite stock coil sub ohm tank using the M1 mesh coils.
I use it on the 80w smok stick for out and about as it's easy and light to carry.
Pay day coming up and I want to treat myself I wondered if anybody knew anything about the falcon king or falcon 2 I think it is as an upgrade or If it's not really worth it?
Thank you in advance
Sam

The Falcon King is by far the best sub-ohm tank I've bought!:2thumbsup:
The flavour off it is brilliant, I've been using the M-Dual coils on it. The coils tend to last me 3-4 weeks which is way better than my previous smok big baby tfv8 tank where the coils lasted about a week if I was lucky. I use it on a single battery mod with a vanilla custard mix and its spot on. Works perfectly well between 45-50W range for this coil even though it is rated much higher.

I have been looking at getting another one for a friend but sadly the prices are still the same if you can find it as most places its out of stock/discontinued. I remeber they were on offer during and after xmas period for around under £15 but not anymore. Best price right now I think is on vapesource (not sure, I will check that) which was around $20 but thats not including shipping.

I've been looking at the falcon 2 but not seeing good comments on that, looks like horizon shot themselves there.

Alternatively I've also been looking at the Fireluke Mesh 3 tank which is on a good deal right now but dunno how that one is.

Back
Top Bottom