What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Hopefully going Sub Ohm after 8 years!

valtonio

Postman
Good morning,

I've finally decided to try sub ohmning. For the last several years I've only used mtl. So I was looking a bit of advice.?:

If you guys where starting just like me again are there any eliquid flavours, brands you would recommend? Finally on the MTL thread I was asking for some help in regards to hardware.

Cheers AJ

Hello mate, for sub ohm vaping (DL) then really it depends what kind of wattage you are looking to vape at, do you want restricted DL at lower wattage or are you looking to go up to say 80w with wide open airflow?
For liquid I'd highly recommend Prime Vapes.

Any flavours you are already in to tbh, just make sure you use low nic strength, 3mg is usually what I use myself. Also use something high in VG, something 70/30 or 80/20 vg/pg. High amounts of pg and you're gonna have a bad time.

Cheapish setup like nunchaku 2. As the tank is brilliant and fairly low watts for sub ohm. Then you could get into rebuildables from there. Liquid is anything you like but heavier on the vg side and lower on nic. Eg, 70/30 vg/pg at around 2/3 mg

@valtonio

I’ve got a couple of Cleito tanks that I’ve been trying to sell but have had no interest. Drop me a PM and I’ll send you one of those with a coil to get started.

@valtonio

I’ve got a couple of Cleito tanks that I’ve been trying to sell but have had no interest. Drop me a PM and I’ll send you one of those with a coil to get started.
I wouldn't wish that tank on anyone, I used one for about 3 weeks and I'm not sure why I still have it in a box.

@ADDicT each to their own eh? I had no complaints and a quick look around on the forum and online generally seems to show a positive reception, although i’ve had atties that I didn’t get on with and others love.

anyway, the offer still stands for the OP. If they want to give sub ohm a go with some free gear they can. There’s nothing stopping them buying new stuff if they decide that they enjoy it but they want a different tank.

The Cleito was my first tank when I started out, still have mine and use it from time to time. Although it has a new drip tip, bubble glass and rba now. Still a Cleito. That's a nice offer to help OP dip his/her toes into sub ohm.

I've got an aspire odan mini tank with a couple 9f coils going. I don't use it anymore if interested as well.

The Cleito was my first tank when I started out, still have mine and use it from time to time. Although it has a new drip tip, bubble glass and rba now. Still a Cleito. That's a nice offer to help OP dip his/her toes into sub ohm.

Was also my first dtl & would recommend, It`s not on my naughty list.

Back
Top Bottom