What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Google Ranks for this sub forum...

No. 1 after an ad (second on page)

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

First organic listing on a clean browser with no history or customisation with Google (not logged into Google, etc.)

Result also listed with some sitelinks to different threads.

(can you tell that's what I do for a living? :) )

https://www.google.co.uk/#q=cloud+chasing+uk

Where are we on this google search for you?

We're #1 on my screen :)

goog.jpgworks for me :goodjob:

Oh Crap, my post is first.

Yeah ! You asked for it bubba & now you you have to face the entire globe, all queuing up one at a time to ask you the same questions. With greatness comes great responsibility. You'll have to employ vape elves to answer everyone forever & ever & Rip Trippers will bow before thee ! "Oh master Raggs, when will i become worthy of your sickastits clouds ?" ................ But you're inbox will be less busy so it's worth it. :P

Yeah ! You asked for it bubba & now you you have to face the entire globe, all queuing up one at a time to ask you the same questions. With greatness comes great responsibility. You'll have to employ vape elves to answer everyone forever & ever & Rip Trippers will bow before thee ! "Oh master Raggs, when will i become worthy of your sickastits clouds ?" ................ But you're inbox will be less busy so it's worth it. :P

If riptrippers messages me I'll tell him to stop ripping off other people's coils! Grrr

Back
Top Bottom